Thursday, June 2, 2011

Waiting, Waiting...

Ok so these are five books I am excitedly awaiting the release of in the coming months.






Alyson Noel’s 4th book in her immortals series ‘Everlasting’ is due to come out in two weeks in America, but not until August the 11th here in New Zealand. Man we have to wait ages for books here!








Passion by Lauren Kate releases on 17th of June in New Zealand. It's the third book in the Fallen series, and a prequel to everything that occurs in Fallen and in Torment. Should be interesting…






The third book in the wolves of mercy fall’s series by Maggie Stiefvater, ‘Forever’ releases in New Zealand on the12th of June. So not long to wait for this one!







Darkness Falls, Cate Tierman’s 2nd book of her Immortal Beloved Series is due out in September this year.







And last but definitely not least, the book I am most looking forward to being released. Silence, by Becca Fitzpatrick is due to be released on October the 4th!





So I don’t have too long until I can feed my addiction for these series. But in the mean time I am swiftly working my way through the House of Night series by P.C and Kristin Cast. And I’m loving it so much that I am already on book number 5 and I started the series about 2 weeks ago. Phew.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...