Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Yoga update..



I had my best yoga session yet yesterday, and I don’t feel quite as sore today as I usually do the day after yoga. I think my body is finally responding to it and becoming stronger and more flexible. I definitely feel good and really energised.

It’s crazy how much energy you have after doing yoga. Last night I was buzzing around changing the sheets on the bed and getting all my stuff sorted for the next day. Usually after dinner I can hardly move or find any kind of energy. So if its energy you need, yoga is definitely the answer. I need to start practising twice a week!

Has anyone else tried yoga and found they had lots of energy?



XO
Meg


Blessed are the flexable for they shall not be bent out of shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...