Monday, May 2, 2011

Sorry Its been awhile..





I have been really lax on the posting lately (sorry!). Have been busy doing various things, including finishing the house renovations. Phil and I finished painting the front of the house on the weekend and it looks great! Apart from the rest of the yard haha! But it’s getting there and we will soon have a brand new white picket fence like a proper house!
Any who in between doing that and various other things such as scrubbing muddy kitty print’s off the floor (how do they get them everywhere?) and watching the royal wedding, (yes I had to mention it! wasn’t her dress great!) I finally finished reading the 4th Wicked Lovely book (Radiant Shadows). For some reason I struggled to finish the book even though I was enjoying the story. I strongly suspect that it’s due to an overload of reading the series one book straight after the other, so I am going to have a wee break before reading the 5th book, Darkest Mercy.
I am going to start reading tonight (after yoga class of course) Cecelia Ahern’s The Book of Tomorrow. And I’m quite excited! I have had this book for quite some time now, and I keep putting it off due to library books I have reserved. But I finally have no more books from the library as I purposely did not get any so I could get round to reading this. I will let you know what I think.




“So many books so little time” ~ Frank Zappa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...