Monday, May 9, 2011

Where did it go?





Well I will start off by saying Happy Mothers Day! to all the mums out there I hope you all had a fantastic day on sunday. I had lunch with my Mum and Grandma for mothers day, and I gave my mum three framed photos which were of herself from when she was in her twenties doing some hair modeling. I found the photos in our photo box a few weeks ago and i had them fixed up a little and blown up a bit bigger. They look great as a series side by side. I will put a picture up of them once she has got them on the wall. What did you do for your mum?

And another thing I did on sunday was go to the library because I have almost finished reading The Book Of Tomorrow (which i am really enjoying), and I absolutely cannot be without a book. But when I went up to the counter to check out my books I couldn't find my library card! So of course they wouldn't issue me any books so I had to go home empty handed. I turned my bedroom upside down looking for it when I got home. But... I think it ran away. Where did it go?
I think I will have to do a  more extensive search, maybe tonight.

So I am due to hit the library again soon and am in need of some suggestions. I am looking for a couple of easy reads at the moment, something thats not too huge as I am quite behind in my 2011 reading challange of 100 books by the end of the year! hehe its harder than I thought, I don't have nearly enough time these days to read.
So please leave your suggestions in the comments!!





A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.  ~Tenneva Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...