Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Girl Crush






Ok today i am admitting to you all that i have a girl crush on Nicole Ritchie. And yes i do realise she used to be chubby and trashy and yes i do realize that 90% of the time now she is a walking skeleton, but i just can't seem to shake it. She just really does it for me. She has defintaely changed since her days on the simple life with co star Paris Hilton. Nicole is now a mum of two and married to rocker Joel Madden from band Good Charlotte.

She is probably my fav style icon in the spotlight. She has this crazy bohemian look that she always pulls off, and she can also wear something more sophisticated for the red carpet. Her hair is always spectacular, I am forever taking cut outs of her into my hairdresser, dreaming of having her color or style. There is also this ensemble that she seems to pull off effortlessly time and again- its black stockings under denim shorts worn with a floaty shity and a waist coat. If you read the trash mags you will see she wears this variation many times and always pull's it off.

So you can see I was definately excited when she started her own jewellery line House Of Harlow and clothing line Winter Kate. So here i will share some of may fav looks of Nicoles, in the hopes that you will start crushing on her as well! Enjoy...






see what i mean about the shorts and shirts!




adore this draped coat










House of Harlow jewellery!




Nicoles own design

Marchesa Dress- did i mention i love Marchesa?



Nicoles Wedding Dress!



Whew, that was alot of pictures! I didn't realise I had so many. And I love them all! What did you think? Do you have a favourite look? Or do you disagree with me tottally and not like her at all? Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, i was having a little break during the queens birthday weekend. Had a lovely lazy weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...