Friday, April 8, 2011

Mmm Chocolate...

I have come across an awesome website called ‘clever bastards’ which finds and showcases New Zealand artists, designers, craftspeople, writers, musicians, foodies and all manner of talented Kiwis. Whilst I was browsing the site I saw so many awesome ideas and art, and one that stood out to me (probably because I am hungry) was Schoc Chocolates.





Roger Simpson and Murray Langham opened Schoc Chocolates in December 2002 in a tiny turn-of-the-century cottage in Greytown’s main street. Murray Langham has a background as a therapist, counsellor, facilitator, author and restaurateur. And Roger Simpson is an artist, teacher, and is qualified in Radical Spiritual Therapeutics. Together they have created what they call Chocolate Therapy, they found through observing people that certain personalities leaned towards different flavours. The results of their work have been published in two books and they undertake public speaking engagements, seminars and private therapy work. There is even a section on there site about why chocolate is good for you, and they answer the long asked question “Why do we love chocolate so much?”. They also have a brief history of chocolate about how it all started with a drink.




They have a huge range of flavours which span from your classic strawberry to the slightly less mainstream but top seller lime and chilli. They also have sea salt, pink peppercorn and frankincense, Myrrh and gold. Personally I am a huge chocoholic so my mouth is watering right now and I am currently wondering where I can get my hands on some of these goodies. And after closer website inspection I found a list of stockists, and let me tell you it is huge, and lucky me there is a shop nearby.  But I can always buy it online from their site, and since Easter is coming up very soon, a box of chocolates in the post might just be on the cards.




I definitely don’t need any more reason to go get me some..



"There's nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with chocolate." - Linda Grayson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...