Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Poltergeist

Here's a silly little poem I wrote the other day, when I was bored.


Poltergeist she cries;
As the cupboards crash,
Spilling containers and bric-a-brac.

It only happens when she's alone,
She runs outside,but forgets the phone!

No one believes her when she says;
"I'm haunted here every night,
Most times i wake with a great fright."

They shake their heads,
They call her insane.
"she was a nice lady it's really a shame."

When the noises stop and the air is calm,
She tip toes inside and holds her lucky charm.

Theres much ado on the floor,
But i do not want to seem a bore.
So i will leave you now with the score.

Poltrgeist: 1 Me:0
©



Hope you enjoyed my silly poem! Does anyone else write any poetry? I love to write it but I find sometimes you need to be in a mood to do it. Like being angry or upset can amount to great poems. Same goes for happiness and depression. Don't you agree?  And it can be a great outlet for emotions, much like a kick boxing class when your angry. try it out!


XO
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...